Born: Nov. 20 Harrisonville, Missouri, USA
[Please note that we are recovering from a bad database backup and some of our bio entries might be a bit stale. We are baking up a fresh batch as soon as possible.]
May ’98 was a bad month for this Baywatch beauty, as she and four others were let go from the show. Which is too bad. Over 60% of the people visiting our Baywatch Page are looking for info on Angelica Bridges…
Ask and ye shall receive.
Of course, someone who looks like Ms. Bridges does not go unemployed long and Angelica has been seen a few times as Omegis on the syndicated show Mortal Kombat: Conquest.
- Born and raised in Harrisonville, Missouri, population 6,000
- Began her modeling career at the age of 14, appearing in Teen Magazine and, at age 16, won the title of “Miss Missouri Teen.”
- Performed in “The Shanghai TV Festival,” which is seen by over 300 million viewers.
- In 1992, Bridges was crowned, “California Young Miss of America.”
- Was an Elite model.
- Landed a two-year contract with Clairol to be the Ultress Girl.
- Several commercials including spots for Diet Coke, Toyota, Doritos, Sony, Pontiac, IBM, Bally’s, Hanes, Pepsi and, most recently, American Express.
- Best known commercial is for Brut Cologne, in which she plays Troy Aikman’s girlfriend.
- In 1996, she landed the recurring role of Sharon Taylor on Days of Our Lives.
- Guest-starring roles on Cybill, Pacific Blue, NYPD Blue, Silk Stalkings and The Young & The Restless.
- Appeared in the 1999 film Mystery Men
- Married Montreal Canadiens’ star defenseman Sheldon Souray at an August 10th, 2002 poolside ceremony at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. She filed for divorce three years later.
As time progresses, we'll have more info about Angelica Bridges here. If you have any comments or suggestions about our coverage, please email us.