26th Annual Academy Awards Coverage (1954)
- Date of Ceremony: Thursday, March 25, 1954
- For films released in: 1953
- Location: RKO Pantages Theatre, Los Angeles, California and NBC Century Theatre, New York New York
- Host(s): Donald O'Connor (video) and Fredric March (video)
As Oscar headed into its 26th year and its second TV broadcast, the two most-nominated films were From Here to Eternity with 13 and Roman Holiday with 10.
Once again the show was to be broadcast from LA and NYC, with the East Coast telecast originating from the Century Theater.
- From Here to Eternity: 13
- Roman Holiday: 10
- Lili: 6
- Shane: 6
- Julius Caesar: 5
- The Robe: 5