66th Annual Golden Globe Awards Coverage (2009)
- Date of Ceremony: Sunday, January 11, 2009
- For films released in: 2008
- Nominations Announcement: Thursday, December 11, 2008
- Location: Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, California
66th Golden Globe News
Welcome to DigitalHit’s 66th Golden Globe Awards coverage. The nominations for the 66th ceremony were announced on December 11th, 2008, while the ceremony took place on January 11th, 2009.
Since the lavish ceremony for the 65th Golden Globe Awards was cancelled due to the Writers Guild of America strike, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Board of Directors will be honoring Steven Spielberg with the Cecil B. DeMille Award for the 66th annual ceremony. Rumer Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, will participate as Miss Golden Globe at the 2009 event.
We have full results and commentary on the ceremony.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: 5
- Doubt: 5
- Recount: 5
- In Treatment: 5
- Frost/Nixon: 5